Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend recap...

I hope everyone had a good Halloween weekend! I had a really good, but pretty laidback weekend. On Thursday Liz and I ended up going to a discoteca really close to our house for a Halloween party thing that they were having. It was really cool b/c they had the place totally done-up for Halloween…they even had a violin player playing along to really creepy music. On Friday we got dressed up for Halloween…I ended up being a cat and Liz was a gypsy. It was funny b/c I went to the Halloween store around the corner from our house to get cat ears and it was absolutely PACKED with people at 8PM on Halloween night…guess there were a lot of people getting last minute costumes! We hung out with all of our Spanish friends and some other friends from school for Halloween…only about half of the Spaniards were dressed up. Everyone in Sevilla was dressed in the same costume...a witch or a vampire! It was easy to spot the Americans b/c they were something other than a witch or a vampire. Actually, we asked Marta what all of her friends were for Halloween and they were all a bruja (witch). It was hilarious because all night people were either meowing or barking at me :) Here are some pictures from Halloween…





No comments: