Thursday, November 6, 2008

I seriously think I have THE best Grandmas in the world…so yesterday I get home from a long day of school (had a midterm yesterday) and found a package on my bed!! It was SOOO exciting! My Grandma Clark sent me a package full of great things…lots of candy and snacks from the U.S. AND it was SO awesome because she sent me a bunch of other little things I was meaning to get at the store anyways. I literally ran out of toothpaste TODAY and guess what??? Tooth paste in the package!! AND…last week I got a letter in the mail from my Grandma Warren with some Euros!!!! With which I bought myself some awesome boots! Sooo, thank you to both of my AWESOME Grandmothers :) You guys are the BEST!!! Okay, I have to give one more shout-out to my friends at the hospital. Today I ALSO received another letter from my gift-shop buddy June :) She told me that all of the ladies that volunteer the same time I do on Saturdays have been keeping up with my blog. June prints them out and brings them in. I thought that was soo neat…So shout out to Cheryl, Marsha, Kathy, and of course, June!!! Actually, I should say thank you to everyone who reads my blog…it is really fun for me to blog, especially knowing that you all are reading it!

So my midterm today went really well and I have two more next week. Actually next week I have two midterms and two projects due so I will probably be busy doing school work this weekend! I shouldn’t really complain though because I know all of my friends in the U.S. are much busier with school work than I am here!

She even sent Reeses in the package :)



No comments: