skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures from Liz's camera

Here are some pictures I stole from Liz's camera...

Tapa's...spinach, beans, and a fried egg!!


Football game...


More Lisbon pictures...


Posted by HeatherinEurope at 9:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Heather In Europe

Heather In Europe

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (95)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • Some pictures from the weekend....
      • Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
      • Mas fotos del fin de semana pasado
      • Here are some pictures from the skiing...These are...
      • Esquiando!
      • Pictures from Liz's camera
      • Going skiing!
      • More from Lisbon!
      • More pictures!
      • Lisbon Trip!
      • Oops!
      • This week so far!
      • Weekend!
      • I seriously think I have THE best Grandmas in the ...
      • A video from the camel...
      • Weekend recap...
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
HeatherinEurope
View my complete profile