Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going skiing!

Well, only 3 ½ more weeks now until I am home. It is so crazy…time has flown by soo fast! This weekend we are going with school to Granada, Spain. We are just staying over on Saturday night. BUT I am actually going up there a day early with a couple other students to ski!! Granada is very close to the Sierra Nevada Mountains and they have really great skiing up there. I am really looking forward to going :) Look for pictures at the beginning of next week.

In a couple of hour I am going to teach 2 boys (15 and 13) English. Their Mom goes to the same gym that I do here and we happened to be in the same class a few times. She ended up asking me if I was willing to come over and help her kids with their English. It will be a nice little thing for some extra cash.

Next week our school is having a big Thanksgiving dinner at a hotel for us. I am really looking forward to that as well!!!

I don’t think anything else new is happening here. Have a good weekend and I will update when I get back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm jealous you're going skiing while you're there. But not to jealous because I'm flying out to Denver to meet Mom, Dad, Emily & Hannah to ski Vail and Beaver Creek Dec 10-13! And oh yeah, we're staying at the Ritz-Carlton. Had to be a big brother and rub it in a little. Kidding aside, we wish you could be there with us. Enjoy the slopes!

Brian

HeatherinEurope said...

Aww, you're soo sweet Brian. I can always count on you to remind me of things like this :)