As promised, here are some pictures from the weekend...
We thought the American flag at the Thanksgiving dinner was a nice touch :)
Big group of friends...
Group of us with the ISA program director, Quique...
One of Marta's cousins just got a kitten and she brought it over on Saturday!!!
Esmeralda (aka senora), Liz, Marta, and I...
A have some MORE thank-yous to give...
My loving parents sent me a great package on Thursday!! Another very nice little Thanksgiving surprise!!! You can see Marta wearing the hat they sent above :) She thought it was VERY "guay!" Oh, and Ms. Kim-she already has the window decals you sent her on the windows. It was so cute b/c she was showing her cousins all of the stuff my friends and family have sent her :)
ALSO, I got another surprise in the mail on Friday from my Grandma Warren!! Some Euros (which I already used to buy a shirt that I have been wanting) AND a nice Thanksgiving card. I seriously think I still have the same excitement now as I did when I was 10 when I receive letters or packages in the mail. There is just something so exciting about receiving mail!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Hopefully you didn't spend too much money in the shops on Friday!!! I guess I will have to make up for my lack of "black friday" shopping next year! Dangerous...

No comments:
Post a Comment