You're just jealous because when I ski it looks like a Stein Erickson clone and when you ski it looks like someone just turned on the windshield wipers, swish, swish, swish. At least when I ski down a mountain, I ski right up to the back porch of my condo at the Ritz! And a great skiier wouldn't wear an outfit like that on any mountain!
3 comments:
Some day maybe you'll both be as good a skier as your Dad : )
You're just jealous because when I ski it looks like a Stein Erickson clone and when you ski it looks like someone just turned on the windshield wipers, swish, swish, swish. At least when I ski down a mountain, I ski right up to the back porch of my condo at the Ritz! And a great skiier wouldn't wear an outfit like that on any mountain!
You wish!!!
Post a Comment