Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! As I type this you all are probably sleeping in and relaxing. I’m at school :( But actually it is not too bad….our teachers know it is a big US holiday today so they are going kind of easy on us. In Spanish class we played Taboo (or Tabu is the name here). It was so much fun, but really hard. It was frustrating b/c we all wanted to use English at times to get people to guess the word. If we used English the word was automatically thrown out!

I have a lot of things to be Thankful for this year (aka-a huge trip to Europe and study abroad in Spain!) I am definitely sad to be missing Thanksgiving at home, but my school is having a dinner for us tonight!! We are all suppose to come dressed-up which is going to be a lot of fun. ALSO, I had a nice little Thanksgiving surprise today…The Froehle’s sent me a lovely package full of Gushers :) YUM! They also sent Marta a couple little High School Musical things…which I am going to give her as soon as she gets home from school this afternoon!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Mr. and Mrs. Froehle, Morgan, and McKenzie!!!! You guys are so thoughtful and I am THANKFUL for you :)

Today is Esmeralda’s (Senora’s) birthday as well. Liz and I are going to pick up some flowers for her on the way home from school. Hopefully I will be able to snap a picture of her too…I don’t have one of her yet! Also, I will take pictures tonight at the Thanksgiving dinner at school and post those soon!

Oh, I almost forgot…I am missing one of my favorite days of the year tomorrow!!! It has kind of been a tradition for my Mom, Emily, Hannah, and I to wake up really early and go shopping on Black Friday!!! I will be thinking of you guys tomorrow morning at 4AM!!! Hopefully you have a “plan of attack.” Haha.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day of eating and spending time with family!! I miss everyone so much and wish I could be there with you!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steve Warren said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather. We're missing you today but are thankful you're enjoying your time in Europe and because it won't be long now 'til we see you. Love, Mom and Dad