Thursday, October 16, 2008

This weekend...

It is already time for the weekend again! This week flew by because we had Monday off for a holiday and we don't have classes on Fridays. Not sure what I am going to do this weekend yet. I actually got really sick yesterday very randomly. I just had a flu-like symptoms, but apparently that sometimes happens to people after going to Morocco. My senora was taking good care of my though...Liz and I were laughing b/c we was at my side like every 5 minutes making sure I was okay!! So this weekend I think I will takes things easy and relax here in Sevilla! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Steve Warren said...

It was cool watching the desert flooding and listening to your commentary (reminded me of your Niagara Falls Maid-of-the-Mist commentary) but if was even better seeing your face at the end of the video. Thanks. Love you! Miss you!!

Dad

Steve Warren said...

This is mom, we love reading your blog. I have told lots of people to check it out. You have had such great adventures this summer that will give you a life time of memories. Can't wait to see all your pictures when you get home.

Love,Mom

HeatherinEurope said...

Ahh...not the Maid of the Mist commentary! I forgot about that :)