Friday, October 3, 2008
Friday!
Just finished my first full week of school. I really like all of my classes. They are all really small with no more than 15 people in each. The teachers are all really good too. This weekend should be awesome. A bunch of us on the program are planning on going to the beach in Cadiz, Spain on Saturday...about 2 hour train ride south. We are going to take an early train there and come back late at night. On Sunday, we are hopefully going to a bullfight!!!! It is the last one of the season so we might not be able to get tickets though. Next week is going to be short b/c of the Morocco trip...I leave for that on Wednesday! I LOVE it here in Spain so far. It is just so beautiful and everyone here is so friendly. My host family is also great...our senora is a really good cook and really helps us out with our Spanish. Marta, our host sister, is great too...she got braces yesterday so she was asking us about how much they hurt, etc. I miss everyone back home a lot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment