Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Around Sevilla

School this week is going really well. I have my first test tomorrow in International Business that I have been busy studying for. Other than that, not too much new since I last updated! I took a couple pictures last night of some typical things you might see around Sevilla...

First, in Sevilla there are a lot of very small and narrow streets. Because of this most people drive really small cars. This guy isn't so lucky...


Also, ham (or Jamon) is VERY big is Sevilla and all over Spain. People seriously have ham at least once per day. It is common to see ham hanging like this in restaurants or tapas bars...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Heather,

We LOVE reading and watching your blog. Spain seems wonderful and lots of fun. Morocco seemed very interesting and a bit scarey,what an experience! We hope you have a picture of you on the camel!

Take care.
Love from,

The Mosers.