Sunday, October 19, 2008

The weekend

On Friday I ended up going on an excursion with my program to Ronda, Spain. It is a town about 2 hours away from Sevilla in a providence called Malaga. We left at about 9AM and were back in Sevilla around 6:30PM so it was a pretty short excursion. Ronda was really beautiful though. They even had cactus there...kind of made me miss home! Haha.

A view from a park in Ronda...



We went to the first bullfighting ring in Spain...


Liz and I hiding behind the thing that the bullfighters use as protection from the bulls during the fights...


This is where they keep in the bulls...


The virus I had on Wednesday and in Morocco ended up coming back on Saturday even worse than I had it before :( So the rest of the weekend I have spent taking it easy at home. Today I am feeling better but I am still taking things slow so I don't get sick again! Liz and I watched a couple movies in Spanish with English subtitles, which was good practice for us!

No comments: