I am heading to Morocco on Wednesday morning (at 4AM!!) so I figured I would post the itinerary...
Wed, Oct. 8:
Depart Spain in the morning, travel by bus to Algeciras. Cross the Straight of Gibraltar via ferry. Cross the border in Ceuta, Morocco. Arrive in Fes in evening. Hotel in Fes.
Thurs, Oct. 9:
Visit Medina de Fes (markets) all day. Hotel in Fes.
Fri, Oct. 10:
Travel by bus to Erfoud. Ride 4x4's through the desert to the Merzouga (desert) campsite. Arrive at dusk and spend night camping!
Sat, Oct. 11:
Wake-up early to see sunrise in desert. Travel by camel to visit a typical Moroccan town. Spend night camping again.
Sun, Oct. 12: Travel back to Erfoud. Travel by bus to Meknes. Arrive in evening. Hotel in Meknes.
Mon, Oct. 13: Travel by bus from Meknes to Ceuta. Take ferry to Algeciras then bus to Sevilla.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment