Sunday, September 14, 2008

Leaving Munich

Well, our trip is almost to an end now. We are waiting here in Munich for our final train back to Paris….another sleeper train that arrives tomorrow morning. Yesterday we went to Salzburg, Austria for the day. Salzburg is the home of Mozart and also the place where the “Sound of Music” was filmed. We walked around Salzburg almost the entire day and also stopped by Mozart’s home. There are a lot of really cute Christmas shops throughout Salzburg that I enjoyed looking at….George didn’t so much! So the next couple of days we will be staying with George’s Embassy coworkers in Paris.

On Thursday George is heading back to Phoenix and I am off to Spain! My actual study abroad program is in Sevilla, Spain but I will be meeting my group in Madrid on Saturday. We will spend a few days in Madrid before heading to Sevilla to meet our host families and start school! I plan to continue blogging until December when I come home so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Diane Rogers said...

Heather - Jonrogers and I have both enjoyed so much your blog. What a facinating trip you and George have been able to enjoy. The next part of this journey begins in Spain and we look so forward to hearing about that. Thanks for sharing your experience.