Hello Heather! Hello George! I've stumbled onto your blog here and I am delighted that I have found it. Your trip sounds so awesome and I'm glad you and George are having this experience together. Creating these memories and living this adventure will always be something you both will remember! Have a great time! Enjoy and be safe! Big hugs, Jill Exposito (Nick's mom) P.S. LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!
3 comments:
How nice to see your smiling face when I opened up your blog.
Love, Dad
Hello Heather! Hello George! I've stumbled onto your blog here and I am delighted that I have found it. Your trip sounds so awesome and I'm glad you and George are having this experience together. Creating these memories and living this adventure will always be something you both will remember! Have a great time! Enjoy and be safe! Big hugs, Jill Exposito (Nick's mom) P.S. LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!
Thanks Jill! Glad you found me on here :) We are having a great time!!!
Post a Comment