Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Off to Spain
George headed back to the U.S. this morning. It was difficult to get to the airport this morning b/c the metro was PACKED with people heading to work. Anyways, we made it with plenty of time for George to catch his flight. Tomorrow I am heading to Madrid to meet my group. I am excited to meet my host family and the other students!! I will update in a day or two with details on Spain :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
George got back last night on time and of course, we had to directly go have mexican food! He stayed up late and got up early with Marie! She wanted him to follow her everywhere and couldn't wait to tell all the kids at school her brother was back! George hated to leave you and I'm sure he'll be counting the days.
Post a Comment