Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend is over...

After a good weekend I am back at school today! On Friday night we had a meeting about a trip to Morocco!! I am so excited to go...we leave on October 8 and come back on the 13th! The program I am on has a bunch of little trips included in the program...Granada, Portugal, Cordoba, Toledo, Madrid, and Ronda. The trip to Morocco is in an optional trip that I am going on with the program...Pretty cool opportunity to go to Africa!!! Anyways, back to the weekend...on Friday night we went out with a group of locals. A couple of guys on the program have a host brother who is 23...Him and his girlfriend took us all out and we met up with a bunch of their friends. It was a lot of fun! On Saturday Liz and I played with our host sister for a little while. She was also studying for her English test so we helped her with some English vocab. It is really cute b/c she loves Hannah Montana and High School Musical :) Saturday night we went walked around Sevilla and ended up meeting up with a big group from the program. We are starting to get a better feel for Sevilla and are able to find our way around now. This week we have classes Monday-Friday...usually it will be Monday-Thursday but we are making up for a couple of days that we are going to miss! I am a slacker and forgot to take pictures of my house this weekend so I will do that and get those up asap :)

No comments: