I just got done with my first class...it was my Spanish class that goes from 9AM-11AM. It is a lot to take in for 2 hours because my Spanish teacher only speaks in Spanish and it has been awhile since I have thought about Spanish grammar, etc. I can tell, though, that I am going to learn a lot in the class! Anyways, I also have some pictures from yesterday...I need to take some of my house tonight and I will post those asap as well. I might not be online until Monday b/c the school is closed on the weekends.
Some people on the program...my roommate is the one is the middle...

I learned how to take panoramic pictures on my computer :) This is is Toledo...it was beautiful there...

Another picture of some people in the group at a cathedral....

Panoramic of Sevilla from the top of the cathedral...
No comments:
Post a Comment