Monday, September 15, 2008

Back in Paris!

Just wanted to let everyone know that 5 and a half weeks later we are back in Paris! We arrived this morning around 6:45AM and took the metro back to Angele's house where we will stay for the next few nights. We were exhausted and ended up sleeping for the majority of the day today! Around 5PM we headed into the city center of Paris to get online (most McDonald's and Starbucks here have free internet!)

I was thinking on the train ride back of some of the highlights the backpacking trip. Here are some that I thought of:

~Versailles
~Riding bikes in Bruges, Belgium
~Buckingham Palace tour
~Seeing where my Grandma and Grandpa Clark grew up in Scotland!
~Meeting the Irish Family
~Stockholm Boat Tour
~German festival in Hamburg
~Anne Frank House
~French Wine Country
~Gelato in Florence
~Colosseum
~Sistine Chapel
~Dachau

Those are just some of the top highlights that I could think of, but there are tons more!!

No comments: