Well, 2 more weeks until I am home!! I am really, REALLY looking forward to seeing everyone. I seriously get more exited everyday :) This weekend is my last weekend in Sevilla. I'm going to spend some time at home with the familia. I also plan to hang out with some of the Spanish friends I have made over here. On Saturday I am planning on doing some souvenir shopping with other students from my program. Oh...AND I need to study for finals :) Monday is a holiday (no school) so finals fall on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday we have a fiesta with all the other Spanish classes and on Friday we head up to Madrid for our flights. Liz, myself, and 3 other girls are going to Paris for a few days before heading home.
That is all for now...My goal this weekend is to take pictures of EVERYTHING in Sevilla that I have not taken a picture of yet!! And I want to take a video of my homestay!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment