Tuesday, December 9, 2008
3 days left
Well, only 3 days now until the program is over. They are taking us to Madrid on Friday night and everyone's flights leave on Saturday. So I have 3 days left in Spain, 1 day traveling to Paris, 4 days in Paris, and 1 day traveling home. So, only about 9 days until I am home! I had a great last weekend. Yesterday (Monday) was a big Catholic holiday and since Spain is a huge Catholic country we had the day off of school!! Liz and I went to the Cathedral to hear the children's choir. The Cathedral here is the 4th largest in the world. We sat right next to the huge organ pipes and the sound was beautiful! Well, I don't have too much time to blog right now...I have finals to study for!! I have three tomorrow and one on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment