skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Last day of school...
One of the classrooms at Universidad de Menendez Pelayo...at little different than ASU!!
The computer lab at UIMP...
My International Marketing professor, Pedro...
Liz and Marta looking at something on the computer...
Liz and I in our room on our last night...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather In Europe
Heather In Europe
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(95)
▼
December
(15)
Well, I'm happy to say that I am writing this blog...
More Pictures!!
Pictures from Paris!
Adios Amigos!
No time!
Last day of school...
Video :)
3 down, 1 to go
3 days left
Pictures!!!
Okay, now there are pictures!
Bodega
Last weekend!
Some random pictures...
Tengo Frio!!!!
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
About Me
HeatherinEurope
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment