Saturday, June 14, 2008

The PLANS!

6 and a half weeks until I fly into Paris...Here are our tentative plans for the trip. We are planning on being flexible b/c we may like some cities more than others and want to stay longer or shorter than planned.

So, here it goes:

July 31: I arrive in Paris!
July 30-August 8: Hang-out in Paris (George finishes his internship on August 7), George will be giving me the grand tour of Paris on the weekend and in the evenings, I will take a tour of the Embassy!
August 8: Leave for Disneyland Paris, we will be staying at Disneyland Paris (probably the only actual hotel we will see the entire time, as opposed to hostels!)
August 8-11: The whole weekend at Disneyland Paris :)
August 11: Head for Switzerland, first night in Geneva
August 12-14: Bern, Switzerland
August 14-16: Zermatt, Switzerland
August 16-19: Head for Rome (going to take the night train)
August 19-21: To Venice, Italy
August 21-23: Night train to Vienna, Austria
August 23-25: Warsaw, Poland
August 25-28: Berlin, Germany
August 29-September 2: To Stockholm, Sweden
September 2-5: To Amsterdam, Netherlands
September 5: To London, England
September 5-9: London
September 9-11: Birmingham, England (staying with family!)
September 11-16: Scotland (staying with family!)
September 16: Fly back down to Paris
September 16-17: Get luggage (this entire time we will be living out of our travel packs)
September 17: Make our way over to Madrid
September 20: I will be meeting up with my program for study abroad, my program will explore Madrid for a few days before traveling down to Sevilla, Spain (where I will be living) to meet our host families!!!

Its going to be a pretty crazy month and a half of traveling, but I am REALLY excited :) We might get sick of trains really fast and decide to just stay in places longer, but for now we are being ambitious!

-Heather

No comments: